Is hypotension in pregnancy a serious condition? I am 5 months pregnant now and for months I feel dizziness and constant sleep need and I thought this was for the pregnancy but no, it turned out it is for the hypotension. My doc told me that hypotension in pregnancy may be a serious thing but in my case it is still not serious like that. So do you think I should be worry?

I also had hypotension in pregnancy and from my point of view there is nothing to worry that much especially if your doc have said so-I mean in some cases hypotension might be a serious condition for it might caused premature birth but on the other hand the hypotension is very common in pregnancy and if its levels are not much different than it is normal than you shouldn't be worry that much. I remember my doc was saying that one of the best hypotension treatment is ditamin but I am not sure is it effective and especially if it is safe in pregnancy. Anyway don't try to take no meds without first discussing it with the doc.