Can kelp along with sythroid raise your blood pressure drastically.
I started taking Kelp about a month ago and have had spikes in my blood pressure going as high as 190/90. I have moderately elevated b/p normally around 130/75. I cannot lose weight. I have panic/anxiety attacks too, from an accident 6 years ago. The office building I was working in collapsed trapping me, so now I have panic attacks, the front part of my neck hit a metal file cabinet and I was also hit from behind by cabinets further crushing my spinal verterbra. I had surgery (from the anterior side) to repair the crushed bones, almost immediately after that I developed hypothyroidism. My GP says it is Hashimotos, but I had no symptoms of thryoid problems prior to this accident. Now insurance companies are denying me coverage because of all of the damage, plus the fact I have hypothryoidism. What can I do?

Hi Just curious... We're ever able to get care? What was diagnosis- hypothyroidism or Hashimotos? Regards Shelly in NC