I don’t know how old you are sin be you don’t say but I’m 12 and u probably won’t take advise from a 12 year old but I haven’t gotten my period yet either and I do get teased too but just ignore them or tell them stuff in a language you know and they don’t if they don’t want to listen to i you in Spanish.

She didn’t say painkillers she said pantiliners

I have a problem. So I'm 12 I recently turned 12 my birthday is on Christmas eve anyways, from I was 11 my breasts kinda started growing and in November I started seeing my period but I'm 12 and I still don't have any breasts I have public hair on my vagina and a little under my arm but I want some breast and they just won't come why is that?my first period was in late November it lasted for 7 days then it came back on the 2nd of December lasted for 7 days and now in came back on the 27th so why don't I have any breasts yet and just a little bump anyone can help me please

There's no rush into starting your period I still haven't started mine and I don't want to my friends tell me it's horrible. If your being made fun of because of that then they are proper weirdos it's nothing to do with them, just tell them to mind there own business and ignore them.

She said pantiliners, dude.

Me too glad I'm not the only one

it says panti liners

lol she said pantiliners! plus painkillers are fine as long as it's just tylenol or ibuprofen.

It’s PANTILINERS NOT painkillers.

Thanks this really helped me because I’m 13 I haven’t started my period and this just gave me some reassurance :)

So am I everyone one keeps telling their friends "oh she didn't have hers yet

I haven’t had my period and I don’t know what to do. I do get discharge and cramps a lot. I have a lot of hair under there but don’t have a lot of armpit hair and I get sharp pains in my area. I don’t know what to do. HELP!

It's to clean out your v-jay

Hi, I have not gotten my period yet and I want boobs. I am almost 14 and honestly I have 8th grade promotion and I want definition. It looks wierd if you do not have boobs standing out on your dress. I told my mom that I want a little definition there but it doesn’t do anything. I have had discharge for about 11 months now and I have pubic hair. My armpit hair has not grown in and I have little nubs around my nipples like a little hard tissue and it is like it is being attached by some kind of string. I don’t know why I am so obsessed with boobs but I want them. I don’t look like those other girls at my school that have these bigger ones. I also feel imbarrassed when people in 7th grade are starting and there boobs are protruding. I just want to fit in.

Well everyone starts their growing differently. Im 12 and I have boobs and of course their big. They went from nubs to mountains, I think I started growing in the 4th grade