It’s called discharge. It’s cleaning out the lower area. It’s normal. And if it’s brown your about to start your period.

But if u start you period at 15+ u can’t have babies right (that’s wat everyone else is saying )

If they are making fun of you do it they are not real friends. I haven’t had mine either yet, you are fine.

i fell the same

She said panty liners not pain killers

discharge is normal, as I've read. I'm 12, and I have discharge. It's (supposedly) healthy and a sign of a start to your period. (and as you added this over a year ago, I think I did this for a stupid reason, and you've started?) (it's okay, though, because 2 of my nans both started when they were 15, so I'm not worried that I haven't stated yet)so if you haven't started yet, go to all the adults in your fami(lie(s)) what age they started their period.

good day XD

Im 13. I’ve had that icky white stuff for over a year and I still dont have my period. All my friends got them months ago. I dont really mind, but I feel a bit left-out. My breasts also started growing when I turned 11 they were the same size as most other people in my year, but after a year they stopped. I haven’t changed bra sizes for a year, but I grow a lot, very fast. So Im really tall but I dont seem to have taken a step towards getting my period for awhile. Im curious but happy to be a teenager and not have to worry about periods!!

I haven't started my period but I am growing hair and things but I haven't bleed yet what do I do

New Member
1 post

i think its because your abot to start and you keep geting that suf and i think its called decherd when i started i dont know why this happened but it did i wood start then i wood not start for 4 months i dont know why that happened and i think thats happening again because i did not start for the hole may i dont know if i started my first period 2017 or 2018 or 2019 i think i started my first period when i was 11 some because want to start there period and have a bowl i dont know why doe i never wanted to

Contributor

so so very very true. A lot of lube will be needed though. My situation really but thankfully the guy knew what to do and it went well.

Contributor

That white stuff actually means you are about to start your periods. It may take a few months but it will happen soonish. Make sure if you are going to have sex that you do make sure the guy uses protection. You could still get pregnant if you haven't started your period but they are imminent. So please take precautions. 

Health Guru

A lot of lube would not be needed as the vagina will still produce its own when stimulated even if you haven't started your periods yet, the most important thing is to be come fully relaxed that way the vagina muscles around the entrance won't be constricting against the penis as it tries to enter as that's what causes the pain a lot of girls talk about on there first time!