Hello there,
I need some good advice! I need to lose some weight very quickly! Is there anything called ane day or three days diet? I am aware that this will not help me permanently, but I am not seeking for that solution. And not really overweight, I just need few lbs less. I have maximum 3 days to lost some lbs! PLS help me!

Yup, there are both diets 1 day diet and 3 day diet. They are not miracles! But the former actually takes a little bit longer. So, let me explain the core of 3 day diet. It¡¦s just a low calorie starvation, which leaves you with low energy. You will probably loose some weight, but you will gain all back and maybe some more ƒº Does it worth it? For example- you eat 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), but the food selection is very restricted. You may drink coffee with no sugar, drink lots of water, eat as much as possible vegetables and fresh fruits and grilled (no fats) beef. No bread, no alcohol, no sugar, no sweets, no soft drinks. And that¡¦s about it. This is a water loss scheme and as I said- you will loose some weigh, but it will all come back.
But I guess you need this- so follow the plan above! After every 3 dieting days you must cut with your 3 day diet for about 2 days and eat normally and then you can return to your 3 day diet plan.
Good luck!

Actually, most of what you have written is healthy. You do not want to starve but cutting out those things, are not bad. Eating Lots of vegies, low amounts of lean meats, using a good mulit vitamin and cutting down on bad carbs, bad fats and drinking lots of water are all good things. Eating good fats like using a lot of olive oil is great as well. You will regain energy after a couple of weeks!Eating 3 meals a day with higher fiber snacks in between or fruit after breakfast is actually very healthy.

That is just from what I have seen written and have not seen the actual diet you're referring to.It did not come up on my screen. :)

You stated that there was both, buy only mentioned the 3 day diet. what is the 1 day diet?