I am a 15 year old male and I weigh 210 lbs. I have been trying to lose weight for about 4-5 months now, I have lost 10 lbs. all together. I eat a very healthy diet, and I do about half an hour of exercise everyday. I think it might have something to do with my parents being overweight when I was born, because my parents were very athletics before my sister was born, and she has been average weight all her life. Please help me if you can think of any alternative ways that I can lose weight quickly. Thanks for your time.

Hey, good job on trying to lose weight. Most people give up after a month. It is really important for you to just stick with it for some time, losing weight is a long term process so be patient. I would suggest to you to start exercising more, with more power. The more you work out the better results will come. Also, I think you are having this problem because of genetics, who knows? Regardless, it’s a good thing that you are doing something about it. Just stick with your plan and you will lose weight in no time. 

Thanks man. I'm trying to join a local mountain bike club so I can get a good cycling routine going. :D

Weight losing not an easy task it's time consuming task. The alternative ways are swimming, cycling, running by these your calories will burn more and help you in good way.