I know I may be to young to want to lose some weight, but I'm almost 11 and I weigh 105 lbs. I want to lose 20 lbs, any suggestions

Change your habits. Exercise, play, eat healthy and you should start losing weight. If you are doing it right and still gaining or not losing weight, you can consult a doctor about the problem.

Hello, well the best way certainly would be if you started exercising. You are young , have you considered trying some sports; joining some club or something. You can play tennis, basketball, volleyball or anything else you like. This way you will lose weight in no time and you will have no more weight problems in the future. Use your age, I wish I had joined some club or something when I was your age, now it’s a little late for me. Also, do not go on a diet, it will slow down your metabolism and do not take any diet pill, they are not good for you. Hope this helps

I already do play sports, it gets hatlrder as time goes by

Your age is quite less you can reduce just avoid out side and junk food. Start doing some exercise like swimming, cycling and running these all will help you.