I'm A 15 Year Old Girl and I Weigh 230 and I Think My Height Is About Like 5'8 or 5'9,...I Know That It's Alot For My Age And I'm Really Uncomfortable With My Body,...I Don't Want To Weigh This Much Weight Anymore But I Need Help I Don't Have Enough Money To Get The Right Foods And I Can Exercise But What Exercise Can I Do? ,...You Know Like Outside Or In My House I Want To Come Back To School Skinner With Confidence Than I Was Before. I Want To Be Health And I Want To Look Better As An Individual 

It's a good sign that you want to change.  Change for the better is always good. If you really want to lose weight you need to change your mind set. By this i mean, don't expect to lose like 50 pounds in one month. It takes time and effort to lose weight, but once you succeed you are going to feel a lot better about your self and your life.

As for the food , i don't think the food plays that big of a role in losing weight. You actually don't need a lot of money to lose weight, actually, you don't need any money for that. All you need is time, effort and persistence.

You need to exercise. Yes, everybody's saying it, but it's just true. The best, most effective and the cheapest thing is running. It's just difficult to actually start but have in mind that you don't need to start running right away.

First pick a course ,  park or something, where you can walk/run. in the begging just start walking every day or every second day. As you walk try to run for like 10 seconds or so, and then continue walking. Whenever you feel that you can run, just run and stop when you can't do it anymore. You'll see that eventually you will be able to complete a full course. Just remember to take one step at a time. Don't rush it.

When running you can burn as many as 1200 calories in just one hour, which is like half a day worth of calories for you.

Hope this helps.