I constantly worry about the size of my inner labia [vagina lips]. They stick out past my outer labia, which makes me feel embarassed and abnormal. I have decided to save myself for marriage, though I am concerned my future partner will think I am abnormal during sexual activities, and this is a large concern for me. There is a website I have found [labiaenhancement.com] which gives information on how to enhance the appearance of your labia without surgery, however it costs money. I've checked for hours on the internet, but have found no other information on the subject. Does anyone happen to know any ways to ways to improve, correct and fix labia minora without the use of surgery? Or has anyone purchased a subscription to the labiaenhancement site and are willing to share information which they learned from it? Thank you.

Don't do anything to your labia!!!! There is no normal when it comes to the labia minor. Lots of us men out here LOVE large labia minor. Any partner you have that said anything negative about it would not be worth your time

More than 40% of all women have labia minores sticking out further than labia majores.

ah i saw that same web site and im dying to find out about it..does anyone have any information please?

Don't worry about the labia being large.....the more the better.

I agree. There is a lot of variation when it comes to vaginas and sometimes you can feel insecure based on what depictions you may see. What's important is that you're happy with your body. Undergoing a surgery to correct an issue that doesn't really affect you would be very painful and expensive. Hopefully you are happier with your vagina now. Let us know if you're still around?

Damn! You'll never know how lucky you are! Please don't do anything to your labia, am a 34 yr old guy, married but would kill to find that in a woman- it's just such a turnon for me ( and I'm sure a whole bunch of others) so please don't do anything to those..

See? I just found someone who backs me up right here. If you're still around, can you let us know if you did anything or underwent any surgery?

HEY GIRLS!

A real man wants a woman with BREASTS & LARGE LABIA who looks like a real woman!  NOT a little girl look alike with small or no labia!  Unless the guy has a pedafile mind so he can pretend your a little girl or something.

Quit being self concsious, Your suppose to develop NOT be UNDER DEVELOPED!

i have the same problem and im a young girl still in highschool im a virgin and my boyfriend wants to have sex so do i but im not comfortable with my vagina i feel like its ugly other women have such normal nice vaginas why cant i have the same luxury i feel like ill be a virgin for a very long time =(

Thanks for that. I have large breasts and a large labia! Never worried about my breasts, but have been embarrassed of my labia my whole life. So worried the guy would be turned off that I downed down sex many many times! Still ashamed to this day! : (

That's harsh! I have small breasts and a nice tight petite p***y. It's not my fault! I wish I had bigger breasts but I didn't mind my vajayjay until this post! :-/