Recently I have been noticing that my inner labia are larger than my outer. They make me very uncomfortable, and when my boyfriend wishes to have sex, i always say no. I noticed that there was some extra skin down there, and was wondering if there was a way to reduce it without labioplasty.

help!?!

Many women have longer inner labia, it's natural. In fact many men prefer large labia to play with. don't worry about it.

There is cosmetic surgery available for that. If you are interested in going that route look up Labia Minora Laser surgery online (there is a good dr in the atlanta ga area)...

:cry:

i have the same problem. im extremely self-concious about it. its a curse i hate it
im too embarrassed to tell anyone, not even my parents. and even if i did tell them we cant afford labia surgery. it makes me really uncomfortable. i hate it so much. its not a blessing its like a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** you from god.

I love larger inner labia. You women are blessed and should not change a thing. It is my favorite on a woman.

i have the same problem and i hate it!
I REALLY WANT IT 2 LOOK NORMAL SO WHEN I'M READ 4 SEX I WON'T B EMBARRASSED  

One guest mentioned a good surgeon in Atlanta. I would like to say to any of you who might decide to have surgery for this to do plenty of research on it and make sure the surgeon you choose is capable and experienced.

It's YOUR body and YOU get to decide what you want done. Be sure to discuss it with the surgeon and ask to see pictures of his/her previous work.

I can't help thinking most of the complaints and horror stories I read could have been avoided if they had done the research.

I have read so many responses to questions like these and most do say online they prefer long labias. but in real life it can be a different story. thanks to the porn industry women are now meant to squirt like dolphins and now expected to have vaginas that are slits. Theres hardly any representation of long labias in the porn industry or even medical diagrams, so its therefore depicted as an abnormality when in actual fact its more common than people care to talk about. 
Understandably having a long labia can be a curse if you think it is. its all personal preference they say.
you have do what you feel comfortable with, surgery is an option but is a risk also but its up to you to not only invest your money but also your time and patience in finding an extremely skilled surgeon with a load of experience an minimal or zero surgical " f**k ups!"

Unfortuently unless a man comes out and says "he loves it" truth may just well be " he doesnt!" or he has a preference but "doesnt really care" at the end of the day. I hear people say oh if he doesnt like it his a douchebag anyway! thats so true, but the other side of the coin is if your not comfortable with yourself...don't expect him to be either! but great if he is. 
The taunts of guys teasing long labias " beef curtains" so to speak is probably one of the reasons why women feel so uncomfortable about down there. Maybe its payback for going on about "size matters" when it comes to men and their penises! if it is, it is certainly a dumb yet cruel one.
The consequence of being unsettled with your labia may result in you withdrawing from intimacy which in is no fun infact has detrimental impacts on your relationships sex life and self esteem. Fear of embarrassment, fear of ridicule, rejection!!! and it creates the biggest performance anxiety amongst women. "moonlight only" (only wanting to do it in the dark) only works for so long. and the term " starfish" occurs when a woman is that uncomfortable with herself shes afraid to even friggin move in bed just incase her partner/lover sees it or etc. 

put it bluntly ... it can ruin your sex life...but not because its a long labia but because its a fixation you are unhappy with in your head. 
and sadly some guys prefer smaller labias. Maybe you need to find one that prefers long ones. 

there is alot of stigma and generalisational myths surrounding long labias. 

just make sure you get all the facts, do a bit of soul searching and be honest with yourself before you make any decisions.

no one knows what its like to be you or has had your experiences. Hating yourself or an aspect of yourself can be crippling. 

You have to make the decision for yourself, but if surgery will make you feel better about yourself down there then why not?
just make sure your doing it for the right reasons not just for someone else.

:|  i have the same problem it sux im scared to tell my parents or to have a doctor look down there and when im sexuale i dont let them look ... it sux i want it gone ...

I swear everything that men like is uncomfortable to women, I have it to and it hurts sometimes to walk, sit, and especially sex, it gets swollen and hurts so bad. I'm pretty sure a man would appreciate a vagina big inner lips or not

Hi :) I have the same problem. But I think my vagina looks like the ugliest thing in the world. I know that you can.t change the outlook of your vagina without labiaplasty (unfortunately). My boyfriend loves me more than someone will ever do. But I know that he abdolutely does.nt like long labia (outer and inner, but both of mine are long -.- ). He does.nt know that I look like sh** there. It makes me feel uncomfortable, it hurts, it.s ugly, it.s everything a vagina should.nt be like. When I.m a few years older I.ll do a labiaplasty, cause at the moment there are.nt natural ways to get smaller labia ....

I have the same.. and i have a hard time being confident when I look down there... I think its ugly and I wish there was an easier way to fix it other than surgery.. I'm afraid of anyone looking down there because im afraid they will tell me its ugly.....

LADIES! especially young ladies (teenagers!) You are so self concious of yourself because you dont know whats normal or whats not, you only really know whats "okay" is what it looks like in porn or magizines but as stated above, that IS NOT the case at all!! Every woman is different and i cant say that enough! Im now 25 and i lost my virginity at 13. young i know. but i refused to have him look 'down there'. and i was like that for my first 3 sexual partners. Once i was 16 i started to feel more comfortable with myself. Shortly after i noticed my lips were getting, not huge but, bigger. I had sex only a handful of times so its not like that was the cause of it, its just genetics. When i was 18 there was a definite increase in size and i started to feel self concious about it but i didnt let it stop my sex life. NEVER EVER has a man ever looked down there and said "uuughhhh" or anything of the sort. There were actually some that were happy they were larger and said that they loved them. I expressed my hate for them to some and they strongly encouraged me to not do anything to them. Ive gotten the name candy lips, lippy lips. lol. I do want to say that i live in an urban area.. so my sexual partners have been black. Black men seem to be more loving of any imperfection on a womens body.. just because they love women.

So ladies, seriously, to a man, the way it looks doesnt really matter.. its about the way it feels!!!! and according to the stuff ive read, ladies with bigger lips have better poom poom so be happy! Every one was made unique! Seriously! Love yourself and any man who comes into your intimate life will have no choice but to do the same. Confidence is sexy. Dont let the facade of porn and modeling deter you. Its all unrealistic. WE here, are realistic and beautiful!

I have the same issue its not big but its definitely not small but when I deal in activities with my partner, my partner actually doesn't mind I sometimes catch them playing with it but don't worry about it hunn if you can't get surgery u can always get it another time like I might consider it later in life but for now I have to deal with it because I dnt have a descent job to pay for expenses but don't let it hinder u from enjoying life if the guy or whoever it is ur talking or want to talk to feels some type of way yes he's wrong for that because a females body all come in different shapes and sizes and we are blessings from God but from ur experiences in life before ur able to endure surgery if u decide to do anything then I wish u the best because I to have this issue but I didn't think my partner would like it but ig they do

I feels the same. I am so self conscious to wear bikinis and undies its sucks so much. It bulges so much in. Them. When my legs are together I have an obvious clitorous