Well, I am at 100 days and still not 100%. is this my new life, Why do I have to feel so lightheaded, scared and confused most of the times, random heart pals especially when I am asleep. Thanks for everything nicotine and your chemicals, you really did a job on me. SIGH WILL I EVER BE ME AGAIN.

You will feel normal again just give it more time. I'm 14 months quit and still feel off some days. Maybe once or so a week much better than every day like in the begining. Yesterday I took a firends cig out of the pack and put it up to my nose. Man did that smell great but you know what? It was not like I needed it so that craving is gone. That is great and it will just keep getting better. I just don't understand how some people will quit for years and then just go back like it was nothing? My quit was so hard that I can not just pick up another cig as if it was nothing. I would have to know the world is coming to an end and then I would do it..lol. Hang in there.

It just seems so scary, I am overweight and paranoid about everything, getting pains in my back below shoulder, on the left side of my heart and sometimes my heart or that region. SOB, LIGHTHEADED, heart pals, anxiety, geese. I have my son he's 4 months old and I am always malaise and scared about death.
I am writing you now and crying 35 male 320 lbs and I am 6-4 so not a nice site.

Pls promise that everything is OK.

If you are so worried go to the doctor and get a full work up. I recently went all my blood tests were fine. I also went for a stress test and the cardio doc said all looked good. Made me feel much better. The SOB I get here and there I think will get better in time. I may see a pulmonologist to make sure I did not develop asthma? I filled my lungs with chems for almost 30 years and I can't expect my lungs to just heal in 14 months. Maybe if you can afford get a nutritionist to help you loose some of the weight. Go for walks your son is 4 months put him in the walker and push him around a park or where you live. Get out and push yourself and as you do more and more it will get easier. Maybe get on an anti-depressant for a little while if you can't get a grip on things? It does not have to be forever just until all this passes. It took a good six months or more before things started to subside a bit for me. You have a son he needs a strong male toughen up it will pass.

When you quit smoking, your body doesn't know how to work normally since it has not worked normally when you started the smoking habit - meaning it is in a state of loss. But after three to five months, you will experience the improvement in your circulation and you will have a clear wheezing and cough. 

Hi, This is Mike , a newbie on the website here. I am a male 35 yrs old who recently quit smoking about 70 days ago and I also feel that I have periodic bouts of lack of balance, confusion, blurry vision, anxiety and depression, It gets to a point where I feel I am gonna pass out. I try to concentrate on doing things which interest me, but my mind says no. I dont have any more cravings or urges but always have a lack of energy, stamina, sometimes, even to get out of bed and stand up. Dunno why my body is acting the way it is.

Hello there. Quitting smoking is one of the hardest you could have in your life, but at the end of time very reading when it comes to health benefits. Fatigue, depression, insomnia and such others are common after effects of quitting smoking. This is because your mind and body is going through an intense physical healing process. I advise you to drink plenty of water, exercise, get some laughs and relax. In addition, if you still continue to experience this for a long time, seek medical advice immediately.