Can Buprop ion help me to quit smoking

There does seem to be evidence that Bupropion can help you quit smoking as it can decrease cravings and withdrawal symptoms. it is recommended that you take Bupropion up to two weeks before actually quitting, as this allows the medicine to build up in your body. Like any medicine it is best to check with your doctor before you start taking it as it can interfere with some other medicines. When quitting smoking it is also important to do it at a time that is right for you, sothat you have the right mental attitude to quitting. Try and keep a diary of the times you most feel like smoking, i.e after a meal and try and think of some activities you can do instead. Smoking is a hard habit to get rid of, but with perserverence and will power you can do it. Good luck.

It's a kind of pill I think that will only help you reduce your cravings for cigarette or tobacco. It does not contain nicotine but according to some source, it doesn't help you quit smoking. It's just like other medicines that decreases your cravings for cigarette, as well as withdrawal symptoms. What I did when I decided to quit smoking is, I switched to vaping e-cig. It's not easy I'm sure. I've been in your situation also. I chose Blu from blucigs.co.uk and it helps me a lot to stop my cravings for cigarette.