I have one interesting question that I would like to ask you. I wonder if I ejaculate near the vagina but not inside, is there danger of pregnancy. I had fight with my girlfriend because she thinks it is possible to be pregnant with ejaculation near the vagina. I thought I should ejaculate inside to make her pregnant. Can you tell us more about this, because we cannot stop fight about that?

You should know there are different opinions about this question. However, I have to say there is some danger of pregnancy if ejaculation occurs outside but near the vagina. It is known that if enough moisture is present, the sperm can travel. It could pass this short distance into the vagina and cause a pregnancy, as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That is why; you should take care about place where you ejaculate. I think you should also know that she certainly could be pregnant if you ejaculate into her vagina. Therefore, you can conclude that also positions during intercourse have nothing to do with contraception. Myth is also that douching is not an effective contraceptive method, because it definitely cannot help with preventing pregnancy. Immediately after ejaculation, sperm enter the cervix out of reach of any douching solution. That is why it is fact that douche may even speed the sperm on their way. The only way to prevent pregnancy is to use condom or pills, or both, to protect from sexually transmitted diseases.

dickinson, what about if the sperm does not enter the vagina, and it is ejaculated outside of the vagina, and immediately after that, the girl washes it clean with lots of water, will the sperm still enter the vagina?