I’d like to increase my average speed. I just don’t know how because everything I do is not sufficient. I’ve tried various methods and I put so much effort in exercising and nothing. Can you suggest me an efficient way of improving my cycling speed? I just don’t want to collapse after trainings and be completely incapable of everything after that.

Well, my advice will not satisfy you that’s for sure, but that’s the only constructive thing that I can come up with. Stop trying to improve your speed. Don’t count your mileage. Stop comparing yourself with other people. Start looking on cycling as of something you enjoy doing and what relaxes you no matter how much effort you put into it. And after a while, when the tension disappears and when you start truly enjoying in what you do, you will see the improvement. Sometimes what it takes is only a psychological catch. This way you’re so tense and so eager to achieve something and your mind and body are almost blocked by that great desire. When you get rid of tension, everything will run smoothly.