Hi, I am 17 years old male and I would like to start with speed running. I have not decided yet if it would be 100 meters run or maybe 200 meters. Anyway I would like to hear some suggestions about sprint runner's training and other things I would know about this kind of race.

Hi, speed running is quite different than usual running and especially long distance running. You must have great stamina but also great speed, mobility and technique. These entire thing you would develop trough proper training. I suggest you to start your training with stretching as very important thing is mobility of your hips. About speed training you may practice it running downhill for about 60 meters. There are also exercises with elastic stripe but this one is safer.
One of the most important things is your technique and breading.
Also you would exercise your speed reaction as it may be the key of your success.
Surely you have to be completely health for all these activities.