good day. please, 3 years ago, i had a problem with seeing my period for about 3 months. i have never had sexual intercourse with a man before in my life, so i went to the hospital to see what was wrong with me. the nurse carried out a hvp or something like that test on me, which involved inserting something like a stick into my womb and i bled as i urinated on getting to my house. But at the end of the day, they said nothing was wrong with me. Now, im about to get married, but on telling my fiance, he told me to go for a virginity test b4 we get married. What should i do? should i still stand my grounds that im a virgin or that my hymen is unbroken, can a stick as fat as a woman's finger, break the hymen? cause my fiance said that the blood is what he wants to see after our wedding, cause he is also a virgin.

You are a virgin. There are no doubts.

It sounds like you had a pelvic exam. Usually your hymen will not tear during such an exam. Some bleeding afterwards is common.

Your fiance needs to understand that not all women bleed having sex for the first time.

For his information. Hymen can be broken during exercise, riding bicycle, or swimming, and sometimes hymen is not there even when no intercourse has occurred . Sometimes hymen is so elastic that a penis can be inserted many times without bleeding, so there you have it.
I believe you are a virgin And a hymen doesn't equal virginity and virginity doesn't equal hymen. If he doesn't understand this he needs  to see a counselor.
Take care.