I bet my family doesn't care about how I feel no one does! I just feel like dying everyday! I can't stop feeling this way if someone doesn't help! I can't this anymore I can't live my life!

you just care about yourself and make yourself feel good, that helps a lot don't wait for anyone to do something good for you it doesn't work this way, so my advise is finding something that makes you feel good like most of sports cuz in addition to it's health effects it has extra benefits of getting popular among everybody(family, friends) so go find your favorite sports field, and be noticed that masturbating isn't sport(just kidding it is !!!! LMAO).

WISH YOU ALL THE BESTS, Take care!

Well I know roleplaying helping me sometimes should I do LARP? (Live Action RolePlay)

And I always try to make others feel better making sure I don't care about myself is that OK?

Some times we get so low our hormones change. You might need therapy. You are truly crying out. I didn't do well on depression pills. Dr. Oz. recommends 500mg. of Rhodiola and 500mg. of Gaba. I use the Now brand. Take one  each once a day. It takes about 2 weeks for them to work. They have done a side by side blind study of this and found it to be just as effective as anxiety pills with no side effects.

It helps me to go to church [Evangelical church]. Almost all have a support group to help you. Often good council. You  can get involved with people, find a good friend to talk to and spend time with. This has been the center of my life and helped me for many years. There is hope. Don't give up. Know that God always loves you when it seems no one else does.

Many people are taught in these days to think of yourself first. I do not believe in this philosophy.Most people feel better when they are involved in other peoples lives.Doing good and helping others always makes me feel good. Even if they don't show appreciation.I know I've done the right thing and have a clear consensus.However if we wear our selves out doing too much and totaling denying our own needs, we get sick or burnout and are no use to anyone. There is a balance. We don't do for others so much because we feel guilty if we don't but out of a good heart.It can be too easy to just be a people pleasure.Then we get taken advantage of. That's where we have to be careful.

Thanks for helping and finding this website helped me because now I can talk about how I feel