man i been wit alot of women .....bt i cant get my gurl to squirt.....can sumbody help

i just got a girl to squirt yesterday. the thing i did was.. i just fingered her so deep and very first so she just began to squirt!my finger was touching the clitoris wile i fingered her

o ok ....so wat if she say she cant .....basically if she nervous abt tha effects

Then maybe go a little bit slower. I was embarrassed too. Maybe get some books on it. Loosing control is your best bet. making her feel so good that she can't feel nervous...Has she uhm... squirted or came by herself? if so then ask if you can watch her and see what she does to make herself feel like that....be romantic what i like to call a "prince" in bed. Kiss her hand up to her arm to her face kiss her lips tell her shes perfect and you want to please her so much that she looses all control. I found that just the word Squirt made me wince. watch her reactions see what she likes what she doesn't like what makes her feel comfortable and what doesn't.

Pls help me