Im 15 years old and not a virgin. sex is AMAZING but i cant get my vagina to squirt! i need some tips on what i can do differently so that i can suprise my boyfriend on his birthday. ;)

Im 16 and my friends were at a sleepover (i didnt go) and were being weird and they played sex truth or dare and one was dared to stick  yur fingers in kateys vag and she squirted and said it felt amazing and they said they donnt remeber how to do it! i cant do it for my bf and it bugs me so bad! i looked it up and it said to stick your middle and ring finger in vagina and move them in an up and down motion! hope it helps!

Having watched it on porn sites a few times, it appears that it takes a high level of excitement. Some seem to massage the G spot to do it and some by seriously rubbing their clit.

When we were young, my wife used to seriously wet the bed during sex but we knew nothing about "squirting" at that time so I never explored that.

If you look at the bottom of this page there are many suggested posts.

Sorry.....but at fifteen you =SHOULD NOT be having sex and should not even be allowed to ask for that kind of advice on here.

I agree with you on the not having sex at 15 but I vehemently disagree with your idea about restricting knowledge.

I grew up in the age of no knowledge is best and what we got was defective knowledge from other people our own age who knew even less in most cases.

I believe that young boys and girls should have all the knowledge about sex and their bodies they desire and some more tossed in for good measure by people who DO know the facts. I fought all my life for sex-ed in our schools and there is still not sufficient education about it. That can be seen here every day by the questions that young people are asking on this forum. It's not just teens that are asking, there are plenty of 20s and older who have been kept in the dark.I don't know if it's due to a lack of availability in school or because they didn't take the classes or took them and didn't pay attention but the problem exists.

This seems to be one of the few places where they feel free to at least ask questions and are able to get answers.

Because it's the internet the answers need to be filtered for accuracy but at least they get some answers. If the information was available in school they wouldn't have to be coming here.

Well there's this one technique that I discovered by masturbating,but am unsure how to do it with a guy since I am still a virgin.

Spit on your fingers and rub it around in your vagina until you're wet enough for it to be painless when you insert your middle finger.Once you've done that,point it up as far as you can and make a 'come here' motion.Keep doing this,but possibly toy your soaked clit as you do.I have recently discovered this,and squirted crazily within 5minutes.It was amazingly pleasurable.Hope I helped.;)