How can I make my girlfreind squirt? I hear it's more pleasureable and I want the most or her.

You are going to need to find out if she likes getting her Clitoris rubbed/played/oraled with or she likes getting pounded on until shes hits her climax or she likes both at the same time. It's really up to her, cause all females are different. 

any girl can squirt...watch marcus londons videos..he will teach u how to do it...its not up to the female...any man can do it for her if he knows how

I happen to think that one of the biggest "changes" has to be from the female's side of things. I mean, it is her body and from what I have been told by many different girls is that the muscles are actually "Pushing" out. Which is completely different from a regular orgasm. Vette makes a perfect point in the fact that you can feel them swelling up and wanting to push your fingers out. When that happens, do not leave them inside (which I like to do with other orgasms)

When I first learned how to do this, I had to tell my girl that when it is time to cum, I wanted her to push my fingers out and to not hold back. She was afraid she was going to pee because she was using the same muscles. This is another reason that sometimes they can pass a small amount of gas when they try this. It is all using the same process.

Furthermore, I would stongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can't link to my blog on here, but I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques. And I'm not talking about a little wet spot, I'm talking about it looked like I spilled a 60oz big gulp cup of water all over our bed.

.   :)

I want her to squirt

I can actually tell you an experience learned from my ex girlfriend. She was not a squirter until age 35 yrs old. Prior to a squirting orgasm she would have orgasms, just not squirting orgasms. What started as a mild squirt with a slightly deeper orgasm was triggered one day by using 2 fingers applied to her vagina. This was just an accident, but she really liked the experience and asked that I not stop and told me to apply more pressure using my two fingers slightly inside her vagina more specifically, the area that she wanted me to apply more pressure and faster movement was just inside her vagina with my fingers curved upwards and I could feel my fingers moving over the G spot. It didn't take long and she had what she described to me as the most intense orgasm she had ever had while releasing at least a half cup of fluid in the 2nd orgasm. We were not quite sure what the fluid was, she really didn't seem to care and I was just amazed. We later found out that this fluid can be a clear to sometimes milky fluid that originates in the female prostate. Now that she has had this type of squirting orgasm, no other type of orgasm will satisfy her sexually. However, with much practice, it became easier and easier to achieve this type of orgasm. I will tell all of the guys that want their partners to have this type of orgasm, you must not "rush it" but when it does happen, your partner can have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. It seems that once a female reaches this level of arousal, they are able to achieve multiple orgasms much easier. One last piece of advice I have to offer, If by chance someone reads this article and their partner achieves a squirting orgasm, give them extra reassurance that you truly love them and cuddle, hold her.....I say this because the next day after she achieved this squirting orgasm when she woke up, she was embarissed and she felt like she had done something wrong. It took me a good two days of constant reassurance to let her know how much I really loved her and let her know that this whole experience was a huge turn on and not a turn off for me.

How do I find his videos?

hi there how are you doing well i want to watch this video but couldnt find it, 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use