Me and my partner are having some sex problems.the sex is great but sometimes im just havent reached my fnish line when he has. then he asks me how many times i came and sometimes i make up a number because i dont want him to feel less manly. ive only squirted once and i wanna do it again. how can i get him to get me to squirt?

swehrt i think u should talk to your partner about your orgasum..u guyz have no problem otherwise,its just u should help each other reach dat maximum plesure..becoz every one has diff finishing lines rt? and it wont make him less manly,in fact satisfying each other fully increses your performance!!
take care

i had that same problem before but i fixed it on my own by telling him what i wanted him to do. even if he is going to finish before you do maybe suggest another position to make him slow down and not finish to fast (anything that makes them stop for a second slows them down a bit) also i would try to act as if i was really into it more then i was and that made it better. also if you clear your head and just focus on whats going on. and give yourself some time to have more energy. you might feel as if you want to finish again, but you might not (even if you think you do) have the energy for it. guys usually do need a second to recover after they have an orgasm. thats natural, for both men and women to rest for a second.

I have the same problem.... but he is getting better now the more we are together. But they are right, you can slow him down, and act like you like it more. Dark rooms help me clear my mind and just focus on him. You can also try new stuff...

ok.. So I had never squirted in my life untill the other night. Me and my exboyfriend had amazing sex, and I orgasmed alost everytime. But you have to understand that there is a huge difference between having an orgasm and squirting. When you squirt it does not mean that you have reached an O. It simply means that your body is extremely confortable, and feels good. When we squirt it comes from the same place that Urine does. So inorder to be able to squirt you must be relaxed, very relaxed. I dont completly understand why I was able to orgasm so many times with my ex but I never squirted. When I finally did for the first time It was with someone new, It was very exciting and I was extremely turned on. Probably the most aroused I have ever been, and I squirted probably 7 or 8 times in about 45 minuites.. At first I didnt even know what was happening, untill he told me. I think i was just so caught up in the moment that it happened. What I would suggest is to be somewhere that you feel very comfortable, and get dolled up so you feel extra sexy. The position we were in was i was sitting on my knees and he was fingering my g-spot. if he does not know where this is guide him.. Its about 3 inches inside you and towards your stomache not your back. this is what worked for me. .. hope this helps ;-)

Its because of stimulation around the Skenes gland, which is right below the urethra, and a little to the left. Its tiny little spot but this is basically the g zone. Stimulation with fingers is the best way to reach it, there are some tricks and techniques though.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My boyfriend has tried making me squirt, but i cant, i feel like i have to pee the moment he touches my G-spot, and i cant relax because that feeling is too over whelming. It sucks,

Try letting it go when he touches your G spot. I think that's the feeling many girls have when they are ready to let it loose. XD

There are different ways to make it happen once you get to know your body better, but it also requires that he learn some things too. No single woman is really alike, so there is a lot of experimentation on both parts. ********

***edited by moderator ** web addressed not allowed ***

Please read our Terms of Use under the text.

bridgette223 wrote:

:)

hey i think if you hump him more and ride him thats your insides with reach a farther leave witch releases more cum

I can tell you that this is something that we both wanted to experience but just could not figure out "How" to have a squirting orgasm. Having a phenomenal sex life, and a multi-orgasmic girlfriend, it was always something that she was never able to achieve. UNTIL I learned a few things that blew me away...  Please check out the site as I think there is some information there that you will very very very helpful!!!

.

I would say more, but all I have to say is "Huh??"
That's more than 3 words so the system will accept it.