My boyfriend really wants me to have an orgasm but thinks its his fault when I don't. I always enjoy it. No matter what. But what he doesn't understand is that I can, even then only if I masterbate. He's always asking if "you have come yet?" And I feel bad to tell him no. So I say not yet.the sex always ends before I do because I can hardly get close. I wish he wouldn't take it to heart, and just accept this problem. But I'm afraid that it might ruin our relationship. I would love to see how I climax because of him. I think he would enjoy that. So any thing I can try that might help?

well tr and rub your clit while going in and out and keep going slow then gradually go faster :) hope it helps

I have tried that it doesn't help.

ohhhh hmm thats weird it can take up to like 30 mins soooo keep trying

I have gone nearly 2 hours and in various ways. And still nothing.

Hey Bri,

Don't worry about it too much as you are not the only female in this that wants too, I used to be one of those too. Something I have started to do to 'rev' me up and get me nice and juicy for my hubby is that I masterbate for him while he is watching - this way he gets to see what I like and the way I like it, after awhile he takes over. Then it's fast, hard penetration which usually by then I've had a couple if not a few orgasms. Take time for yourself, it's sexy masterbating together like that watching each other, another thing it does is a huge confidence booster. But also try different positions with him too.

Hope this helps

I'll try anything. I just hope that it works. I want this for him he need's to know that I am enjoying myself. He doesn't want to believe it when I tell him I do.

I hope it works for you too.  Do tell...you can private message

thank you. I did something similar to what you had suggested. it did work I end up doing most of it which was the sad part. But I'm glad he got to experience that with me.

You know what?  It's a start and it will only get easier from here and as he watches you, he can learn and eventually take over until it's only him.  That's how it's for us now.  Be expressive as well, let him know if it's not working - communication is key to a relationship but it's also key in sexual experiences too, it really opens the door to your trust and honesty like never before.

Enjoy!