I ejaculate too quickly!!! No relationship for me anymore:( Thank you for your help in advance. Where do I start? I have always been a shy person. Never had the courage to meet girls. So I masturbated for a long time. I masturbated before I lost my virginity. I never knew about prolonging masturbation. Always a quick session. I have never been able to give a girl an orgasm with penetration. I always lasted but several minutes. Lost many relationships this way. I've tried cream to prolong but didn't work. With condoms, it never helped as well. Even those performance ones. The next thing I tried was pulling out before I came. I would go down on her in between. I would go back in but I would have to pull back out once again because I was at the point. If I try to give oral for a while before, I lose my erection. After this would happen, they would try to give me head, but it just wouldn't get back up. This goes for after my short ejaculation and when I would just go down. I can't get hard after I nut. I would have to wait for a couple of hours. I get morning wood, so I know it isn't ed. No other position helps prolong as well. I lost the love of my life due to this. I tried Viagra, and all that does is assist with ed. Which I don't have. I am desperate. IM 30 now, and I.seen a doctor. They said testosterone levels are fine. IM just going to give up if I can't fix this. I just want to be able to last at least 30 minutes. What do I do? I believe quick masturbation has ruined my life:(

Hello Dear,

Don't worry about this problem it can be fixed

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Usually guys that believe that masturbation caused their premature ejaculation, can learn to control their ejaculation. Edging while masturbating usually helps guys to learn how to last longer. Have you tried this?

If you can't cure your premature ejaculation, can't you at least try to live with it? I've heard how some guys have decided to just let their premature ejaculation happen and enjoy it. You can still continue to look for help. You can still try new remedies and suggestions.

My advice: practice edging for a couple of weeks. Edging is masturbating until you almost ejaculate; stopping to let the urge to ejaculate subside; then masturbating again to the point of almost ejaculating; stopping; and repeating over and over, preferably for 30 minutes or more before allowing yourself to ejaculate.

Thank you this helped a ton if I knew you I'd give you 5$
(That's about all my money right now I'm in college)