I had mild car accident and I ended up with no serious injuries but it has been almost 2 weeks ago and I still feel this neck pain that spreads to my left shoulder and even to my back. Now I think also that this headache and occasional dizziness I have is this neck pain related and I also have swallowing problems so do you think I should go and recheck my condition back there with my doc.

You are more likely to have whiplash regarding the symptoms and this sort of neck pain is common after sudden movements that are frequent in car accidents so you have basically strained your neck that have caused you probably the injury of the soft neck tissue so that is where your neck pain comes from. Fortunately this is very treatable condition and it takes up to 3 weeks for the neck pain to disappear and some heat therapy would help also with this sort of neck pain as well as some pain meds. You may also try with some muscle relaxants and my advice is you see some physical therapist just to get some advice of the proper motion exercises that could also be of help in relieving this sort of neck pain.