I have friend who was on Atkins diet for a while. I saw he really lose some weight, and he told me he feels much better now. I was thinking about this, since I am a little bit overweight whole my life. I wish I could change it, because everything I was trying so far was not actually worked. Can you tell me what exactly I should eat on the Atkins diet, and what to avoid.

Firstly, if you want to be on the Atkins diet, you must make a lifestyle change. I mean about dealing with new circumstances in a way that is compatible with your new eating habits. The greatest problem reported with Atkins diet is traveling, because most people stop with their diet regime. Many people use their trip as an excuse to go off the program, but that way they will never reach their destination. With Atkins diet, you should take some controlled carb snack foods, one-ounce portions of cheese in plastic wrap for example. For snack, you might take nuts and seeds, which are high in protein and fat. You should consume lots of water, which will help you feel satisfyingly full. In the same time, stay away from coffee and diet sodas full of caffeine, which may increase carbohydrate cravings. Chicken or tuna salad is a good choice for Atkins diet. I could recommend you to use olive oil and regular red- or white-wine vinegar instead of a prepared dressing. The reason is that commercial dressings and balsamic vinegars often contain sugar. Baked stuffed potatoes are an absolute something you should avoid while you are on Atkins diet.

i suggest meat and eggs and spices..