I am 14 and I masturbat frequently, but I never ejaculate , it see now that that is not unusual big help thank you

IM 70 YRS OLD

I've had a problem too

Im 18 and ive nvr ejaculated before. Ive jerked off and yeah it feels nice but nvr came. Ive gotten closer to ejaculating when i hump a pillow or something and even then it feels like i have to pee instead. Am i doing something wrong.

I'm 15 and I've jacked off every night but can't bust everything feels okay but I just can't I'm kinda scared

You don't need help. Think of the advantages of being dry, you can masturbate whenever you want without making a mess. It will get messy soon enough for the rest of your life.

What did it feel like and what was your size

I have a problem and I feel like to going to be a problem in the future as well I can cum at the age of 14 but not in the way it should be done and I can cum by squishy my penis with my thighs and putting my hand between it but I can’t ejaculate by stroking my penis... And can I fix that?

I'm 16 bout to be 17 and I can't cum when I masturbate but when I was 13 one time I did it and semen came out am I'm stroking it wrong or sum

Are you stroking long enough.How long of a time do you manage.

15 and sense I was like 10 or 11

I was wanking for 10 minutes and I never ejaculated is it because i have a small penis

Ive ejaculated before, I'm 13, but now every time I I jerk off nothing happens. What should I do.

Hi Guest
Maybe taking a break for a few days might help.
At first dry orgasms will happen along with wet ones so you just might need a little more time for ejaculating to start happening again.

Same wit me