I'm a 16 year old male and I've been masturbating since I was 13. Every time I masturbate, the tip of my penis will get a little wet, but I won't cum. I've tried tons of different things like the speed and how I'm positioned, but I still won't cum. The closest I've ever gotten is having wet dreams.

Hi Pete,

Are you having an orgasm when your penis tip gets wet or does it just get wet?  I'm trying to determine if it is precum or semen.

Not all guys "shoot."  Many just ooze.  I would expect there to be more ejaculate than just a wet tip though.

You may not be masturbating long enough.  Also, some guys can't ejaculate via "traditional" methods.  Some need to "hump" things for example.

That you have wet dreams indicates you are healthy.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the help Dan. To answer your question it just gets wet. What other none traditionals masturbation techniques are there?

Is there any feeling when your penis gets wet? Are you actually having an orgasm?

It may just be precum.

Try masturbating for a longer period of time.

You can masturbate any way you want. As I said, some guys hump things. Others use the up/down stroking the penis method. Many just rub the head. You need to find what works for you.