I'm a 14 year old girl and I dont have nipples. At times it comes for a few minutes the next thing I see is that the nipple is gone and this is making me feel really embarrassed because my classmates have nipples. 

Hi Shike. It may be that you have inverted nipples. This is normal in some women. Do you have a slit in you areola when the nipple is not apparent? And does the nipple "come out" of that slit? Then you have an inverted nipple. It may come out for good during puberty or stay that way. But it will come out everytime it gets hard anyway. Look at it from the bright side: you don't have a nipple which shows under your clothes and when you're excited it's even more spectacular.

Thank you. There's is no slit on my breast. It seems like it's a flat nipple or something. I'm really confused