Hi I was wondering if having no nipples is normal... like I have them but they're flat like no nippley part is there just the outside coloured bit. Will I grow some soon because I'm only 15!?

Are you a girl???

This is to Cas Dan on 12-09-2041 @3:10 PM E S T   ....YES my dear you will get your nipples in due time +you will get your breast too just don't tray rushing it . some girls breast don't start showing up untill they are over 15 years of age..I was 17years old be for min started showing up.. I HOPE that i have put your mined at reast on this subj ..... have a nice day and keep looking up .you have your hole life in frunt of you ..from Miss SAM in the state of GA  U S A   I hope that i was gentel with you on this subj that you was asking  use ... i will close by sending you a :-) y face  GOOD LUCK

am 19 I have inverted nipples and was wondering what could be done about correcting them.