Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me please. My breasts are red around the nipple and they itch. They're also leaking a pale yellow/white fluid. There is a chance I could be pregnant and I've noticed the veins in my breasts are showing up more, but I'm also worried it could be breast cancer. I'm only 20. Could anyone please help me?

That sounds more like an infection. Some women can get infections in their nipples when their bras don't support them well enough and there's a lot of friction. But it could also be pregnancy-related. In any case, I suggest you make an appointment to see a doctor.

Thankyou, yeah I have an appointment on Monday. I'm just really worried, even though breast cancer hasn't run in the family, I'm kind of scared still and am having trouble trying to stay positive! They're really annoyingly itchy too. :(