I like this boy at school n I come home everyday wanting to masturbate I jus don't know how to do it I'm afraid to ask my mom to tell me how can someone plz help me 

My suggestion is go into your bed room, get naked and lay on you back. Close your eye and wrap your fingers around your penis gently but firmly. Start slowly rubbing your hand and foreskin up and down your penis, making sure you are rubbing all the way up over the head. If you are circumcised (cut) I suggest you use some baby oil.
Your penis should start to get erect (longer and harder) as you rub it and should feel really good, keep going, you may find you naturally increase the speed as the feeling of pleasure increases. After a while and depending on your age, you will get an intense feeling and semen (Cum / a thick white fluid) will shot from your penis. (Orgasm)

She is a girl not a guy

get naked
who knows after that!!