do any of you guys Masterbait with the foreskin behind the head? i dont usually pull the forekin all the way back behind the head, how do you do it like this? just rub the head while its bare and leave the forekin behind the head until your done?

I personally leave the foreskin forward too, I find it too sensitive to do otherwise.

You are missing out on some really good sensations. I had been masturbating for about 15 years with my foreskin between my fingers and my glans (glans covered). My glans was soooo sensitive I thought that was the only way I could do it. The I thought about guys who are circumcised and the fact they can work on their bare glans. I knew the reason had to be that theirs had become accustomed to being touched so I decided to force mine to get used to it too.

Since desensitizing mine I only masturbate while holding my foreskin back all the way down as tight as I can. Then I wash it using rubbing alcohol and cotton balls to get rid of any stickiness so that my fingers can slide over it easily. The stretching caused by dry rubbing the inner foreskin is a wonderful feeling and rubbing the bare glans and manipulating it with my fingers is just the best feeling there is until I cum, then that's the best.

I can put it away inside it's protective foreskin until the next time and it maintains just the right amount of sensitivity for the best pleasure possible. Unlike the poor guys who are circumcised and have lost most of that sensitivity on their glans and all of the stretch sensitivity of the inner foreskin.

The foreskin is full of nerves that are stimulated by moving the foreskin. Masturbation works best by keeping the foreskin forward over the head as much as possible, depending on the length of your foreskin. If you do it that way, both the foreskin and the head will be stimulated.

My skin stays back all time and when want to masturbate I hold penis where head joins shaft, as a circumcised guy would, Tug back gently the head gets so hard. Orgasm takes longer than using the skin (but what's the rush) when I cum it is far more intense