I need new tips on masturbation!!! I'm a girl and plz respond quick!!!!!

Hello, My name is Matt, ad if you are simple looking for tips, then you can just go to google and search it up, however I would tell you that do not masturbate with your foods, you might get all sorts of sickness from it.

Humping a pillow or duvet cover is a popular one, but try and wrap your legs around each other and squeeze until it feels good. Try pumping your legs and do it at your desired speed ;) You dont have to be naked to do this, and you can do it laying down or sitting up.

Well i would say that u could use ur figures and start by slowing just getting u turned on anyway that u can and when u are wet start to slowly play with ur clit and and once u feeling an orgasm starting then stop and wait a few seconds then go again it makes the pleasure so good. if u need anymore help i am here just ask

your clit is there just for pleasure so rub it b ut first apply  lubircant  to your clit never rub it dry and diffren t types of porn and hve fun rubbing your clit and your vagina up and down in circles ect have fun whit it  need help ask me  hun