I'm a 13 year old girl and I master bate but I'm scared to finger myself if I do will I bleed or bust something? Will I still be a virgin? And do you have any ideas for masterbating?

Health Guru
Unless its for cultural reasons you need to keep your hymen intact if you do finger yourself and break your hymen your still technically be a virgin until you have a penis inside you vagina

Fingering may break your Hymen if it's still there (a lot of women and girls break their hymen without having sex by riding bikes or horses and various other non-sexual activities) but it also may not. Technically you are a virgin until you have had penetrative sex(a man's penis was inside your vagina) and the hymen doesn't actually indicate whether your a virgin or not. However in some cultures the Hymen is very important and seen as a sign that your virgin, in these cultures if you don't have a hymen regardless of whether you have actually had sex or not most people will believe you are not a virgin. There is absolutely no scientific basis for basing virginity on the presence of the hymen since so many lose it before sex, but most of the people refuse to admit that. Hope i helped!

Health Guru
Masturbation by fingering doesn't always give any real pleasure at all so I would just stick to stimulating your clitoris as your find you will find it more enjoyable.
Hope this helps :-)