I'm only young but I am sexualy active and for some weird reason I have came out with loads of spots and redness on my vigina + it hurts when I wee and some times walk its swollen abit too I'm not sure if I have a yeast infection or if its something serious I'm scared and I don't really wanna tell me parent because I will be ashamed if its coursed because of sex I would be very gratful if you reply

Well, unfortunately you will probably need to see the doctor as you may have an yeast, UTI or bladder infection.  Or worse, if you have unprotected sex, you will have a Sexually Transmitted Disease which again needs treatment to get better.  When you have unprotected sex with males you have sex with every partner they have ever been with - fun huh? 

When you play with fire you will get burned!

Hope this helps

i guess u have to c doctor about that , cause thier might b an infection or some muscels hurt , any way thier is not reason not to go for doctor , it would b for the best , and it also might b some miner infection and that is it :) ,