It was cannabis induced I'm scared will this pass? Please I feel like living in a complete hell. I had a panic attack 10 minutes after I smoked. Couple days later I got the unreal feeling & it didn't go away. It's giving me really bad anxiety & I can't sleep. It's been 4 weeks. Please!

I know exactly what you are going through. I am in the same situation. I was wondering too if this will go away the worst thing is these morbid thoughts and feelings at night that won't let me sleep

I think you may have ingested some PCP or similar. That's a big problem with unregulated substances like pot, cocaine, weight loss pills and more. Unless you know the SOURCE you never know what you've got. And I don't mean your source, as in 'buddy', I mean where it came from and how many hands it's been through. Legalization might help prevent these kinds of problems, but in the meantime you might want to see a counselor who is a "certified" one in drugs and drug counseling. Don't go to one who isn't. Otherwise, good luck. I hope your problems don't get worse or affect you the rest of your life. Deal with it now.