Why do I have frequent UTI’s? I am 18 years old, I've have about 4 UTI's in past year. I'm allergic to penicillin and I just don't get a stomach ache, I like can't breath. I'm taking Cranberry supplements. Can I get rid of UTI for good this way?

I guess you have frequent UTI’s because Cranberry supplements don't have much effectiveness with prevention of UTI's. It would be more beneficial to drink actual cranberry juice, but even a juice doesn't alone prevent UTI's. it makes it more difficult for the bacteria to live and grown in the urinary tract, lots of water is needed to "flush" the bacteria out. If you continue to get UTI's you do have chronic antibiotic choices, something like Cipro would be appropriate. You’d have to see a doctor

Hello there,

I know how you feel because last year I had absolutely the same problems with my urinary tract.

First time my UTI came back because I was stubborn and I haven’t drink my antibiotics full so after two weeks I had to do the same thing all over again. This time I was following the procedure my doctor prescribed and after one month I was thinking that I have rid of the UTI once and for all but three months later the same story all over again. I went to my doctor again and he suggested cranberry juice and increased amount of water. I have listened to him and since last year I didn’t have problems with UTI. I hope this will help you as well.

Try "Berbercap" it is a natural antibiotic that you can buy at your Health Food Store. Also drink plenty of water to flush it out & stick with cranberry juice. Hope this helps!