i feel exhausted all the while sick no energy. had my period last month but have a heavy white discharge smells sweet.gettin headaches really feel unwell all the time but carry on everyday as normal and push myself.i takin vitamin and iron tablets to help boost my blood they not helping. please can u advise me.

Same!! its really getting me down and ruining my life i just dont know what to do.

just to give some advise, i had those prolems as u are since 2years, but after i try this such a good product it give a lot improvement for my healthy
for more future infornation please visit this link above

hope it can solve your health problem to

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hallo,
In my opinion you are just having a more serious version of common cold. But looking at all of your symptoms I think that this can also be something else. Have you changed anything in your diet in last couple of weeks? How much iron supplements are you taking? Your headaches are most like a side effect of your weak body, so this might be ruled out from the underlying condition. How long have you been having this condition? Have you seen a doctor during your sickness? I think that you should do some blood test so you can rule out any viral or bacterial infections. Is there a chance that you might have low blood pressure?