My energy level is just awful now. I was thinking of doing some kind of vitamin regiment but there is only one problem: I dont know anything about vitamins. So can someone please give me some advice please

If you are feeling low, it could be a good idea to boost your immune system. This helps your body fight any bad bugs or bacteria that get into your system. This could be why you are feeling unwell?
The best ways of boosting your immune system are to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Also taking vitamin C will help you to feel better. Using a Black Elderberry syrup will get lots of antioxidants into your system and this can help you feel better, especialy in this bad weather.
Keeping hydrated also has a staggering effect on how you feel. Most people dont realise what a difference an extra glass or two oof water will make to how you feel.
I hope this has been a bit useful.