I am almost 9 weeks. I have been taking suboxone for 3 years switched to subutex at 1 week pregnant. I have been sober for 3 years, other than the suboxone. I know I should have weened myself off a long time ago - but I didn't. Now I'm pregnant, not planned, but excited.

I want to do whats best. But I don't know what that is. My OB doesn't seem to have a clue and puts it back on my subutex dr. Who also doesn't seem to have a clue.

All I want is answers, when is the best trimester to come off, and is there a facility that I can go to that can monitor me while I come off?

If ANYONE has any thoughts, please share

Now that ur pregnant u don't want to quit cold turkey. You want to taper ur self off. Bcuz ur baby will fell the withdraws also. Please do it in a safe manner. Ask your Dr how u should reduce ur medication. I my self just got off subutex after 6 yrs. I know how hard it is, but for you bring pregnant and all, must be really hard,I feel 4u. If I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at _[removed]_. Good luck and God bless

One more thing, there is a place in palm springs,FL that specializes in withdrawals from subs. I will get u the info ASAP.

Hi Man7 - thank you. I am actually confused42 - I didn't realize I already signed on to this.
I talked to my OB and the prescriber - they just don't seem to know.
I would love any info on centers you have. If thats the route I need to take, I will!!!
WOW - 6 years - how long did it take you to coem off, and how were you feeling? I went from 8mg to 2mg a day and am feeling pretty good - who knows.

Thank you so much for your time!!!