I am 41 years old, I had a tubaliagation in January of 1995...over the last year or so my periods have been irregular..meaning I have one...then I skip 2 months then have one. Well it has now been 4 months since my last period. (oh and my periods are usually HEAVY!!)

I am really kinda worried I might be pregnant. I am pretty sure I had a miscarriage 4 years ago. Its all a very long story. Anyway, has anyone else had these kind of issues? Am I pregnant or is this tale tale signs of perimenopause/menopause??

First, one can get a pregnancy after tubal ligation and often it is a tubal pregnancy which is lifethreatening.  You must go to a gyn/FP and ask for a BHCG quantitative to be done.  You might be going into early menopause, and an FSH might give the doctor a better idea if that is true.   But more importantly if you have a failed tubal ligation and a subsequent tubal pregnancy, you COULD die.    You must get to a doctor and see what is going on.    Consider an ER visit if nothing else.     When you skip 3 periods it is often because of anovulation and during those 3 months the uterus is building up lining to be shed as a period.  Then you ovulate and get a very heavy period  (a 3 for 1 period I call it).