I have a swollen lymph node in my right leg groin area It has caused my complete leg and foot to swell twice its normal size also my abdomen area and pelvis is swollen. I have a lot of pain from down my leg and into my right hip and lower back area. The pain is worse at night when I lay on my back to sleep the pain becomes unbearable. I have been taking IB Prophines 200 mg 3 to 4 pills every 2 hours so I can get a few hours sleep. I have been in the hospital to have test ran. The cat scan showed no infection, blood test wsa good urine test was good, the ultra sound showed nothing wrong just walling no blood glods. all the test they done they could not find anything wrong. Doctor said I may have smashed the lymph node. the doctors give me no medication to treat this and no reason to why this is happening to me. What do I do to make this problem go away? and the pain to stop?

i am having the same condition too. The suggestion is to use ice-bag to reduce and pain and apply muscle pain- wintosal cream. Then wait for time to fly, it will recover by itself. This is advised by my doctor.

my husband has several swollen lympnodes he has chronic lymphotic leukimia and severe diabetic,, he is in alot of pain most of the time ,,if they are swollen and tender to the touch and you feel pain when you move your leg, they are full of puss you need to have your white blood cell checked,, thats how we found out he has CLL also a biopsie of the lympnodes

good luck