I have high temperature for several days now. And pain in my right inguinal area. I strained that area several days ago, when I fell while playing soccer. Of course, I have not felt anything until I came home and cooled down. I knew that I strained my ligaments, but I did not think that it will hurt this much. My friend from soccer is mentioning that it could be lymph node pain, but I do not know much about that. Could he be right about that lymph node pain?

Well, you cannot know that until you see a doctor, right? If we are talking about lymph node pain, it is possible that your strain ligament caused infection and swelling of surrounding lymph node (usually they are pea-sized). These types of conditions are commonly treated with antibiotics, but you should start with the therapy immediately, so that the complications do not occur.