so I'm a girl and I have a question. I have chest hair and I shave it up with a razor but it growth thicker and darker obviously but how can I get it off is weird because is like in the middle of each boob. How can I get it off?

Hi Guest,

See your doctor or an endocrinologist.  It can indicate a hormone problem that may be easily treated.

Rule out a medical problem before you treat the symptom.

Good luck.

Smash security cameras in public by throwing rocks and bricks at them and spray painting over their lens so they can't see. This is easier if the camera is low enough to reach it. I go out usually a couple of hours past midnight to disable security cameras. They are everywhere in my town. They are watching me whenever I go into my local petrol station, since there are at least 5 on the outside wall and they're all around inside the petrol station shop, too! GRRR! SO ANNOYING I HATE THEM!! Also, that's not all. I often go to the Hungry Jack's or MacDonald's to eat lunch or dinner. I go by myself. There are flipping CCTV cameras everywhere. I have no fricking privacy, the damned things are looking at me wherever I go! I usually park in the Hungry Jack's carpark and as I walk over, I see several security cams mounted all over the wall, seeing everything I do. It is so irritating. Then, when I go into Hungry Jacks for lunch, they are all around. I sometimes sit outside under the veranda eating diner alone, it is dark, and there are about three of the bloody cameras all under the veranda roof, ogling me as I try to enjoy my food. I once got so angry, that I drove back to my house, (which is about one street away from Hungry Jacks), made a mixture of peanut butter and wood glue, drove back again, stood on a chair and smeared the paste all over the camera lens. I also get highly annoyed that there are cameras mounted on poles near street intersections all around my neighborhood. I cannot avoid them seeing me when I drive past. There are about three on each pole, and they are those long, white ones that are usually pointing down at the road. Here is my plan. I am going to go out at night, with my catapult, which I've practiced using, and shoot down every fricking camera I see. Ones at the petrol station, under shop verandas, by the traffic lights, and MacDonald's and Hungry Jacks, and everywhere I go. CCTV HERE I COME!!!

Shaving doesn't make your hair grow back thicker, darker or faster. That's an illusion due to the blunt tip (:.

Right. Shaving does not make hair become thicker but maybe you're young and it's simplly normally getting thicker. You should pluck it out.

Exactly this. Or simply keep shaving as needed :).