September 2008 I had G/A to have cotozone injections in my big toe and metatarsal joint I was put to sleep during this occasion because of the pain previously when I had this done first time was fine I benefited from this but this time was a different story I was told a couple on injections but later relised I had seven from the needle pricks on my foot also the had minulated my toe as the thought it was a tendent injury which was making the toe stiff I did not have mri scan before the surgery but after when the real problem occurred this was a normal every day procedure . all it was to be is have the injections wake up and go home but when I woke up I was in agony and left the hospital on crutches there was no weight baring on the foot it is now Jan 2009 and still not been able to bend the toe at all stiff as a board nothing works. the pain has gradually spread across my toe and upper foot which when walking off on a certain part of my foot it feels like its breaking. I have had a mri scan rentley that shows promment bone increase
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAS CAUSED THIS AND IS THERE A WAY TO FIX IT.