my boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for two months. I've been having many early pregnancy symptoms; bloating, minor cramps, back aches, light headed, irritable, head aches, tired all of the time, spotting one day, and the list goes on... But I just got my period, and it was late. It seems to be normal aside from slightly more cramping than usual. I've taken around twevle at home pregnancy tests and all have come back negative. I'm just confused as to what to do next (no health insurance). I have a gut feeling that I am pregnant but with what's been going on I'm not sure. Any advice would be incredibl useful!

Well if you are having a period and you said it's normal but more cramping, it sound to be that you were just late for your period or you possibly could of had a chemical pregnancy.