I have like a little string in the middle of my left testicle with a lump on the end of it and it sometimes becomes attached to my me testicle its about half a pea bout its not perfectly large im in pain but the pain isnt bad and its not constant and on my right the tubes that come out of your testicle well its feels like i have loads and the they get tangled up to create a lump really painful sometimes. PLEASE HELP and may masterbating may of caused this cause i do it everyday aleast 1-4 im 14 thanks

this sounds like it might be a cyst attached to testicle by the epidermis , the string thing is called the epidermis , i got the same thing when i was 14 , mine was not harmless still it would be a good idea to get this checked by ure gp , i dont think masterbating would cause this

Thanks and is this common by any chance ??

well i didn't know it was as common as it is until i went on to this , to find out more about it my self and it does seem to be common enough ,, still get it checked by doctor , don't feel embarrassed that's their job and I'm sure they have had to look at worse

ok thanks btw when did yours go away or is it always there