Hey I first felt a lump the size of a bb in my scrotum in february 2013 or somewhere around there, so about a year and a half ago. I never checked it with a doctor because it never gave me any real complications and wanted to see if it would go away with time. It hasent changed much since but is easier to find i think. The lump is a size of a pea and is on my right testicle on top of the epidydimus it seems like. Its hard and i can pinch it and pull it in between my fingers and separate it from the testicle, but it seems to be attached by a string. There is sometimes a really dull ache which is why it just got my attention again and i decided to post this. I have no idea what it is but just a cyst maybe? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Hi guest,

Epididymal cysts are very common and can often resolve by themselves.  Symptoms may include a dull ache.

Why worry?  See your doctor/urologist for an exam.

Good luck.