Normally my period is pretty regular. I can almost track my period to the hour every month. I've never had any menstrual-related issues in the past.

I started my last period March 24 and it lasted until the 27. It was a little lighter and a day shorter than it usually is, but nothing that concerned me at the time. Strangely though, I noticed my back cramps and my sore breasts didn't go away after my period ended. Normally I have pretty bad cramps a couple of days before and all during my period (once every five to six months I'll have horrific cramps that cause me to vomit), but they completely go away once my period ends. Sore breasts have never been much of an issue during my period, but all of a sudden they were so sore that wearing a bra hurt.

Today its 13 days after the start of my cycle, those symptoms are still there, and now I'm bleeding. It's not normal period blood -- it's fairly chunky and reddish-brown rather than the normal bright red I'm used to seeing during my periods. Since I'm used to having issue-free periods this is really concerning to me. I am sexually active and my boyfriend and I always use condoms, and I'm not on any type of birth control. I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant, so I don't think it has anything to do with that.

Any thoughts? Should I see a doctor about this?