i have no were else to go on this, and im to scared to ask my mother. i seem to developing a feminine figure in ways(being my hips,waist,and breast.) my breast are tender slightly large and round for a male,also i noticed, just recently, that i have breast buds. my wist is rather small my hips just seem to feminine and my breast are tender, roundish and I fear there growing. i am very flexible and weakened by running and wieght lifting. i have male features too so i dont fear inteirly on my body shape, i fear more about my breast and why they are seeming to grow.
is there something wrong with me,if so is it reversible.
I am male,15 and im straight.
please respond as quickly as possible,
thank you.

dont worrie if your "nipples" start to grow at your age, your 15 and (most likely) you are going through puberty, because males have mixed geans they start to "grow" but they will shrink again if they continue to grow so they start to "flop" then please go and see a doctor you may have strang geans but this is VERY VERY unlikely.
now about your "feminine body" if you are small then this is not uncomon but if you are tall then this will not bother you for long as i said earlyer you are going through puberty and your masculin features will be more pronownced and you wrists will thiken, your hips too will change they will most likely start to spread onto your legs strengthening them (dont worrie about enything if it realy starts to bother you then you should talk to your parents trust me parents allways want to help)

:-) hope this helps and please reply if it dose and by the way my mum (RIP) was a doctor and she told me alot when i was going through puberty so if you have eny more questions please ask

it's normal, unless your mood/feeling also become female mood/feeling